Sport & Remedial Massage
What is Sports Massage?
Sports Massage can be defined as ‘the manipulation of soft tissue to release tension, reduce pain, restore range of movement and promote good condition. Its a form of physical therapy used to help recover from and prevent injury. Massage can reduce postural problems, muscular tension, aches, pains, and cramp within the body. It also clears the muscle cells of waste products from exercise, increasing recovery and improving performance. Which is why it can be so beneficial for a large quantity of individuals.
We Aim to:
- Improve circulation
- Diagnose and treat injuries
- Improve Back, Neck and Shoulder pain
- Assist in the removal of metabolic waste
- Help prevent Injury
- Improve relaxation and Stress relief
- Relieve general aches & Pains
- Remodel scar tissue when required
- Assist in mental preparation and recovery after sporting participation